Friday, June 7, 2013

Intro

I've recently been a bit more enthusiastic about gaming. Not top-notch gaming with a load of jaw-dropping visual effects and graphics engines that will bring the uttermost power machine to it's knees.

I'm talking about fun, mind bending adventure games of old!

The beginning of Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge


Who doesn't recall the old Monkey Islands where there were yet no sound cards on most PCs and you still had a blast playing it and loosing your sleep over and over trying to figure out how to solve the next puzzle?
Granted, to recall that you probably have to have at least some 30 years old, but then again, retro appeals to anyone I guess.
I've also been inspired by http://www.adventuregamers.com as it has some great insight about these old (and also new) adventure games that we all love.



Given that, I'll try and share in this blog my latest adventures. And yes, there might be some spoilers, but I'll try my best to avoid it.

Regards,
João Marques

No comments:

Post a Comment