Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Broken Sword: Syria

My last discovery, back in Paris on the catacombs of Montfauçon, led me to a small village in Syria.
At arrival, one can only feel that this place is unlike any other previously visited.

The Arab theme never stops to feel exotic.
Alas, after much, much talk,  I finally found where the Alamut is! To further the excitemente, I also met the self-proclaimed world's greatest luxury taxi driver. Surprises just don't seem to stop flowing in this middle east jewel called Marib.

Ultar and the Alamut club




It seems Syria is one of those places who will make me talk to many people. Although I've found the club, I'm so far failing to do much more, including opening the door to the bathroom.
This is one of those places that will require some thorough exploration in order to make the best of it.

The Union Jack rather contrasts in this set





No comments:

Post a Comment