Sunday, June 16, 2013

Broken Sword: Syria Continued

It just so happened that the kebab seller with the Union Jack didn't speak any English apart from "buy kebab, most good"... go figure.

Little did I know at the time that that same kebab seller would play a key role in progressing further down my adventure path.

At last, the bathroom.

Damn, I was stuck big time in this market square trying to figure what to do, just because it seems I forgot to read a little note... And afterwards because I just wasn't clever enough to get a towel... oh well.

I've also learned that the killer knows my name by the cab driver... It suddenly seems that peril is on it's way towards me!

Peril. On a very non-subtle way.

 Well, yes, the peril eventually found me. I regret I had to use a save game for some 4 or 5 times on Bull's Head until I managed to figure out how to survive it.

Save, save, save. And when in doubt, save again!

In the end I did manage it and was soon back in Paris telling Nico about my tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment