Friday, June 7, 2013

Broken Sword

And yet another adventure begins

Ahh... Now this brings back some memories.


This is George Stobbart, our hero. At this time he's only beginning a grand new adventure. An old man, a clown and an explosion! All ingredients to the intrigue that unfolds in Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars.

To be quite honest, I haven't played this game in years, so I don't really recall the moments yet-to-be, so bear with me while I travel the streets of Paris exploring this game.


Here's the place where no help comes whatsoever, the police station!

 Ah, so far I've been meddling with Inspector Rosso, what a laugh! The absolute king of mind power unveiled!
Not to spread too many spoilers, there are people who help you in the game, as there are so many people which are quite useless. Still, it's worth the dialogues!


Built-in hint system!

I've also gotten slightly in the good mood with Nicole, she has even invited me to drop over by her place.

Yes, this was a good Broken Sword session, and even better than I could remember since the last time I played it some 10 years ago!
Wish me luck on this grand adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment